DELICIOUS AND QUICK SUPERBOWL RECIPES
FRANK’S RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings without the mess!
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish. BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. GARNISH with chopped green onions if desired.
SERVE hot with celery sticks or veggies or your favorite crackers or chips.
Makes: 4 cups Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 20 min
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
This dip is served hot with Fritos or Tortilla Chips and can be made in the crockpot on low.
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili No Beans
- 1 (16-ounce) package cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
STIR together chili and cheese in medium microwave-safe bowl and COVER. MICROWAVE on HIGH (100%); stirring once, for 5 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. SERVE hot with tortillas or fritos.
Makes: 8 Servings Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches
- 1 (3 lb.) boneless pork shoulder, skin and excess fat removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth or water
- 2 cups bottled or homemade barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
Trim pork of any excess fat. Scatter onion over bottom of slow cooker and place pork on top. Add broth, cover and cook on low until very tender, about 8 hours. Remove meat and let cool.
When cool enough to handle, use two forks to pull meat into thin shreds, removing all fat and gristle. Skim excess fat from liquid in slow cooker.
Return pulled pork to slow cooker and stir in barbecue sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 hour longer on low. Serve on buns with sides of chips and coleslaw.